|Organized by Fondation Mérieux & Université de Genève,
at "Les Pensières", Center for Global Health, Veyrier-du-Lac, France, close to Annecy and Geneva.
ADVAC is co-sponsored by:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- European Commission - EDCTP-supported project
- European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID)
- Fondation Mérieux
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- National Institutes of Health (NIH/NIAID-USA) and Fogarty International Center
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID)
- University of Geneva
- World Health Organization
ADVAC is funded by the participants’ registration fees, unrestricted education grants, and in-kind contributions from the organizing and co-sponsoring agencies. Fellowships for selected ADVAC participants are supported by grant funding from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the European Society for Paediatric Infectious Diseases (ESPID), and the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID). In the past support to participants has also been provided by the European Commission (EC) under the umbrella framework of the ADITEC.
Unrestricted education grants are provided by:
Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations • GlaxoSmithKline • Janssen • Merck • Pfizer • Sanofi Pasteur • Serum Institute of India • Takeda